Donate to the Archive of the ASJM
The American Jewish Historical Society is building its collection of original documents photographs and artifacts relating to the American Soviet Jewry movement, the work of organizations national and local and the experiences of individuals who participated in the "struggle" for Soviet Jewry.
If you participated in, travelled for, photographed, researched or supported the American Soviet Jewry movement and have material in your own collection reflecting your experiences that you would be willing to add to the Archive, the American Jewish Historical Society's archivists will be pleased to hear from you.
The types of material sought by the American Jewish Historical Society include:
- Pamphlets. trip reports, membership lists
- Broadsides, advertisements, and posters
- Film and video historical footage, audio and video oral testimonies; music and sound recordings
- Personal effects, ritual objects
- Documents, correspondence, memoirs, and scrapbooks
- Photographs and photo albums
- Textiles: armbands, flags, and banners
Please contact archivist Andrey Filimonov about dontating to the Archive of the American Soviet Jewry Movement. Or call, 212-294-8301 X 6105.